The National Children’s Bureau (NCB) is a leading children’s charity that for over 50 years has been improving the lives of children and young people, especially the most vulnerable.
Working with children, and for children, NCB strives to reduce the devastating impact of inequalities by:
- being a strong independent advocate for children and young people
- ensuring that government policies and legislation have a positive impact on their lives
- being a voice for practitioners and supporting them to deliver the very best outcomes for children and young people
- bringing together groups and organisations, to achieve more by working in partnership
- involving children and young people so they are able to make a difference to their lives
- providing the evidence from research, analysis and practice to make the case for change.